Gas safety certificate
Gas Safety Certificate
Are you looking for a gas safety certificate near me? A gas safety check is different from a routine gas service. The gas safety certificate and the survey is designed to inspect all gas appliances including boilers, gas cookers and gas fires. All gas safety check must be carried out by a Gas Safe Registered engineer who will confirm either way; if they are working correctly and safely.
Regular inspection of gas appliances increases your protection from potentially harmful gases such as carbon monoxide escaping into your home. Bolton Plumbing and Heating Ltd are experienced, qualified and well-trained gas engineers and you’ll find us on the Gas Safe Register.
Gas Safety check rates
We charge £50 for a gas safety check and certificate for 1 appliance.
Multiple appliances ? Add £10 per gas appliance.
Where any faults are identified and additional work is required, are engineers will provide a fixed cost to repair the problem/s .
A gas safety check is an inspection of all the gas appliances in a property. Some households can have up to 4 or 5 appliances. On completion of the check an instant gas certificate will be generated details of the check listed below.
Gas Safety Checks | Gas Safety Certificate
Your Gas Safety Certificate will include:
- Name, registration number & signature of the gas engineer who performed the check.
- The address of the property at which the gas appliance and flue is installed.
- The name & address of the homeowner.
- Location & Description of each appliance and flue checked.
- Date on which the gas safety check was performed.
- Any issues that are identified and action taken or required to fix it.
- Certification of the results of operational safety checks carried.
Gas Safe Engineer
All homes that have gas appliances should have an annual gas safety check by a gas safe engineer. To provide a gas safety certificate essential safety checks are done to make sure gas fittings and appliances are safe. The safety survey also includes:
- Checking the flue or chimney to make sure the products of combustion (fumes) are being safely removed to outside.
- Checking there is an adequate supply of fresh air so the gas burns properly.
- Checking the appliance is burning the gas properly.
It should be noted that a gas safety inspection should not be an alternative to a service. With this in mind, Bolton Plumbing & Heating offer annual Service & Repair Contracts. So, you can have peace of mind and 365-day emergency breakdown service.
As a safety check does not cover running efficiently and safely. If you have an annual service, this will include an annual safety check so you don’t need to do both.
Full List Of Services
- Boiler Repair
- Boiler Repair Bolton
- Boiler Service
- Boiler Service Bolton
- Central Heating Engineer
- Central Heating Engineer Bolton
- Central Heating Engineer Near Me
- Gas Boiler Repair
- Gas Boiler Service
- Gas Boiler Service Near Me
- Gas Service Near Me
- Heating Services Bolton
- Bathroom Installation
- Bathroom Installation Bolton
- Bathroom Installation Bury
- Baxi Boiler Installation
- Baxi Boiler Installation Blackburn
- Baxi Boiler Installation Bolton
- Baxi Boiler Installation Bury
- Baxi Boiler Installation Darwen
- Baxi Boiler Installation Manchester
- Baxi Boiler Installation Wigan
- Gas Boiler Installation
- Gas Boiler Installation Bolton
- Gas Boiler Installation Manchester
- Gas Boiler Installer
- Gas Boiler Installer Near Me
- Gas Boiler Replacement
- Gas Cooker Installation
- Gas Fire Installation
- Gas Fire Services
- Gas Safety Check
- Heating Services
- Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
- New Boiler Ainsworth
- New Boiler Belmont
- New Boiler Blackburn
- New Boiler Blackrod
- New Boiler Bolton
- New Boiler Bradley Fold
- New Boiler Bradshaw
- New Boiler Breightmet
- New Boiler Bromley cross
- New Boiler Bury
- New Boiler Clifton
- New Boiler Darwen
- New Boiler Deane
- New Boiler Eagley
- New Boiler Edgworth
- New Boiler Egerton
- New Boiler Farnworth
- New Boiler Great Lever
- New Boiler Halliwell
- New Boiler Harwood
- New Boiler Horwich
- New Boiler Kearsley
- New Boiler Little Lever
- New Boiler Lostock
- New Boiler Manchester
- New Boiler Turton
- New Boiler Westhoughton
- Plumber Bolton
- Plumbers Blackburn
- Plumbers Bolton
- Plumbers Bury
- Plumbers Darwen
- Plumbers Manchester
- Plumbers Near Me
- Plumbers Wigan
- Plumbing Bolton
- Plumbing and Heating
- Plumbing and heating Services
- Vaillant Boiler Installation
- Vaillant Boiler Installation Blackburn
- Vaillant Boiler Installation Bolton
- Vaillant Boiler Installation Bury
- Vaillant Boiler Installation Darwen
- Vaillant Boiler Installation Manchester
- Vaillant Boiler Installation Wigan
- Worcester Boiler Installation
- Worcester Boiler Installation Blackburn
- Worcester Boiler Installation Bolton
- Worcester Boiler Installation Bury
- Worcester Boiler Installation Darwen
- Worcester Boiler Installation Manchester
- Worcester Boiler Installation Wigan
- Gas Boiler Services