LPG Gas Safety Certificates
Bolton Plumbing and Heating Ltd has a team of experienced, qualified and LPG-certified gas engineers. and listed on the Gas Safe Register. We provide an LPG Gas Safety record when we complete an LPG gas safety check of your LPG boiler and the properties LPG appliances.
What information does the LPG Gas Safety certificate contain?
Our LPG-certified gas engineers will undertake specific tasks to validate the safety of your central heating system. Then issue a safety certificate that covers:
- Name, registration number and signature of the LPG-certified gas engineer who carried out the check
- The address of the property at which the LPG appliance and/or flue is installed
- Description and location of each LPG appliance and/or flue checked
- Date on which the LPG appliance and/or flue was checked
- Any defect identified and any action required or taken to fix it
- Detail results of operational safety checks carried out on LPG appliances.
LPG Safety Checks include
All homes that have LPG appliances should have an LPG safety check by an LPG certified gas engineer. Safety checks are done to make sure LPG fittings and appliances are safe to use. The boiler is tested, plus, the safety survey includes:
- Checking the flue or chimney to make sure the products of combustion and fumes are being safely removed to outside.
- Check there is an adequate supply of fresh air so the gas burns properly.
- Check the LPG appliance is burning the gas properly.
Bolton Plumbing & Heating offer annual Service & Repair Contracts too. Which will provides 365-day emergency breakdown service for your peace of mind.