LPG Gas Safety Certificates for Landlord
Are you a landlord?
Do you need LPG Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
As a landlord, it is a legal requirement that any tenanted property is covered by a valid LPG gas safety certificate. By law, all landlords must have all LPG appliances serviced regularly, normally once a year by an LPG certified gas engineers and appear on the Gas Safe Register.
Bolton Plumbing & Heating Ltd are a team of experienced LPG certified gas engineers. Specialists in LPG boilers and LPG appliances we can conduct and provide your landlord safety checks to multiple properties. You’ll find us on Safe Register and we have 17 years experience dealing with a variety of makes, models and fuel sources.
- Combi boilers.
- System boilers.
- Conventional boilers.
- Condensing boilers.
- Energy-efficient boilers.
No matter how many properties you have or the type of its heating system. We can advise on all types of boiler and controls:
What information does the Landlord’s Gas Safety record contain?
Once we have conducted an LPG gas safety check and confirmed the LPG boiler, gas fittings and LPG appliances are safe to use. Our LPG-certified gas engineers then issue a safety certificate that covers:
- The address of the property at which the LPG appliance and/or flue is installed
- The name and address of the landlord or Agent
- Description, the location of each LPG appliance and/or flue checked
- Date on which the appliance and flue was checked
- Any defect identified and action required or taken to fix it
- Name, registration number and signature of the heating engineer
- Confirmation of the results of operational safety checks carried to LPG System
Our LPG gas safety check will cover
Our LPG-certified gas engineers, cover the Bolton area. We can make a suitable appointment with your tenants to ensure this essential safety survey is completed. A landlord is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all LPG gas pipework, flues and appliances. Thus, the safety check covers:
- Checking the flue or chimney to make sure the products of combustion (fumes) are being safely removed to outside.
- Checking there is an adequate supply of fresh air so the LPG gas burns properly.
- Checking the appliance is burning the LPG gas properly.
- Checking all safety devices are working properly and shutting the LPG appliance off if a fault occurs.
Once the LPG gas safety check is complete. We will report back any issues or issue a valid LPG safety certificate to you and your tenant.
BOLTON PLUMBING & HEATING LTD ARE LOCAL TO BROMLEY CROSS, EAGLEY, BRADSHAW, EGERTON AND HARWOOD. WE PROVIDE LPG LANDLORD GAS SAFETY CHECKS ACROSS BOLTON. COVERING THE DISTRICTS OF BELMONT, EDGEWORTH, TURTON, KEARSLEY & FARNWORTH. PLUS, HORWICH, BLACKROD AND WESTHOUGHTON.